Friday, July 13, 2007

Learning

Hello my sweet friends,
Today,I feel very excited to learn a a something from my lecturer.Do you know about blog?Before this,I already know about blog from my friends but don't have opportunity to know more about blog.So I take this opportunity to get a a knowledge about blog.
Blogging is the way to go even if you don't want to share your thoughts yet!It gives you a place to easily store interesting bits of information and idea that you come acroos.With a blog the stored knowledge is on the net,accessible with any browser from anywhere in the world.With the blog writing your thoughts down ,on paper or computer is a good mental discpline.It sharpens your intellect if refines your thinking.It help clarity your thoughts so that you communicate them better.By opening up your blog to comments,you invite the collective intelligence of your readers to add to your thoughts and to contribute to your knowledge.So anyone can publish th eblog. The best content will get the most exposure as more blogs link to it and more people post comment.

5 comments:

mizslumber said...

honey!!!! hehehe.. just wanna visit your blog.. bye!!!

haninaziyah said...

You are so naughty..

humaira said...

haii honey bunny,hehe,if you notice that you have same background with me..huarghh you copy mine ekk..hehe just kidding...just want to say that please vist my blog..huhu

mizslumber said...

honey!!! when you want comment my blog?? i'm so excited you know...

iEda said...

emm..I can teach you how to put your picture but you must pay me first..hehe...just kidding..it is difficult to teach you when you not in front of me..em...next bell class when you done your blog you call me then I can teach you...