Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CD COVER

Hello,my loving friends.We meet again today.I have interesting story to share with you all.On our lecture yesterday,in Bel 200 class,my lecturer wants all students to imagine that we all a singers. and must be publish a new album.We must be thinking the title for the album,the ten songs and choose two songs that can be hits.The five songs it's about me and the other five songs it's about our dream or future.My lecturer give our students fifteen minute to create album.I don't have any idea to give a title for my album.I list all the title that across in my mind.In the end,I choose a title "Just For You" Must Get It for my album.The reason why I choose this title because I want to appreciate all persons that loving and caring me especially my family and friends.And once again ,I don't have any idea to create a title for my songs.So,I force myself to imagine that I'm a singer and must promote the album.From this,I get an idea.The title for thje five songs are Loving Person,Wake Up ,March Night,My Experience and Friendly.The other Five songs are about my future and dream.I was choose The Star,Lucky Person,Priencess,In The Castle and Maybe.I think the "Maybe" song can become so hit.After the fifteen minutes was end,each students must present the CD album to the other students.I like this activites.It make me brave to speak in front of other people,give me an experience and can improve my english language.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

owh really..?thats mean we are going to publish the same novel right..?I think we can cooperate together on our novel..huhu..=)